100wc W38 Seán Ó C

Myself and my dog friends knew he was different.  He claimed he was a dog but none of us believed him. What sort of a dog has long ears? He looked more like a small elephant. We decided to investigate and arranged to meet him. When he arrived, we started our questioning. We asked several questions and to our surprise, he answered them correctly.  We came to the last most important question, we asked “what do us dogs enjoy the most”? The elephant spoke out “we love getting our bellies scratched”. Much to our surprise he was correct. He spoke again, “just because my ears are different to yours doesn’t mean I’m an elephant, I am the famous dog called Timtastic”.

2 thoughts on “100wc W38 Seán Ó C

1. Haigh Seán,
    Oh wow what a 100WC you wrote this week.
    I am not sure if you knew that this would have an impact on two different levels, I loved it as a story of a group of dogs eventually accepting and making friends with Timtastic but also the fact that Timtastic showed himself to be a hero in a different way this time, by educating others, I really didn’t think Timtastic could become a greater hero in my eyes but strength isn’t always a physical thing.
    Stunning piece of work Seán.