100wc W36 – Adam

Camping

Hi, my name is Bill and this is the story of how I got kidnapped. My friends and I decided to go camping in the summer. When we got there, we met up with the ranger and he showed us the best place to set up and stay there. He was nice and he even gave us a spare bottle of water, but he warned us that there is a gang of thugs that watches the campers. That creeped us out, but we wanted to have a good time, so we shoved that thought right to the back of our heads. So anyway, we set the camp up because it was getting dark, we set up and went right to sleep. Then suddenly I woke up to a sound of a twig breaking then I woke my friends up too, we stayed in the tent for about 30 minutes and then got out carefully, we saw the gang, that`s when I knew I should run with the gang chasing after us. I picked up a large stick and threw it at them and it hit one of them and he got knocked out, the others ran off, then we called the police and were rescued.

One thought on “100wc W36 – Adam

1. Haigh Adam,
    Wow I thought your character was very brave to stay in a in the campsite after the warning from the ranger. You set up the story very well, as a reader I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen and when. I loved the “twig breaking” as the alert that trouble was its way and your description of the incident was full of action, well done.
    I could see the theme of bravery throughout your piece and because of this I was very glad to read the happy ending you wrote as bravery deserves to win out and be rewarded.
    Great job.