100wc W32 – Ruby

“But should I really do this?” I asked myself holding the bomb. Its hard to think that you would see Lizzy holding a bomb in front of the most famous persons house. Here`s how it happened. As Lizzy jogged home from school she could feel someone watching her. Lets just say… Lizzy isn’t the smartest person. She was dragged into the car as fast as lighting!

“Where am I?” She asked not moving. “You Lizzy know everything about us.” Someone said. “I do?” she asked. “Yes, and since you know everything you shall bomb up the Mayor’s house or else we bomb up yours.”

TO BE CONTINUED

3 thoughts on “100wc W32 – Ruby

1. Haigh Ruby,
    Well talk about being dropped right in the middle of all the action, I felt like I hadn’t a moment to breathe which is what your character must have felt like when this happened to her, well done for creating this for the reader. I had so many questions about what was going on, I think the background as to how on earth all this happened to Lizzy would be fascinating. It reminded me of sometimes a film it starts at the end and then goes back to show you how the character got there, nice choice of style of writing.
    Well done Ruby.

2. This piece is full of mystery and suspense. Excellent imagination Ruby, to come up with this story from a simple question…which was a great way to use the prompt.
    I love the punctuation used in the questioning and answering, and I feel bad for the awful dilemma Lizzy finds herself in!

Looking forward to more stories Ruby!

3. She in trouble 🤯the other people probaly look like this👺or this 👹 and i think it she will blow it up with a 💣 Nice Ruby 🙂