Rachel W27

So I woke up today and the window was surprisingly open. Suddenly I heard a squeal under my foot. I lifted my foot up and it was this creature that looked like it was wearing my grandma’s dentures. It told me It’s the only one left. Was this really the only one? When I looked at its teeth, I couldn’t help but laugh. He didn’t find it  amusing and stamped on my foot. I screamed so loud my Mom came up and when she saw him she fainted! I dialled 999. Shortly afterwards the police came.  They seemed to know him because they had tiny hand-cuffs to arrest him with.

One thought on “Rachel W27

1. Hi Rachel,
    You wrote such a fabulous and funny 100 WC , the whole scene is hilarious, funny little creature with grandma dentures, mum fainting, the police arriving with tiny handcuffs and you hopping around on one foot after the creature had stamped on it, I loved the chaos and the humor of it all and by the sounds of it you could have a series of stories about this little creature if it is well known to the police, what else has it been up to…..only your imagination knows. Well done on a great 100WC challenge, it gave me such a giggle.