Finn – The Selfish Sibling W27

Me and my family were in Spain on holidays.  We went to this cave and went as deep as we could.  I saw something shining in the dark and I screamed “diamond!” My sister cried “was this really the only one?” I told her “yes, its mine!” This upset everyone so I sprinted away as fast as I could.  I got lost in the cave and I found this book on the floor.  I picked it up.  The title was “The Selfish Sibling’ when I read it I realised it was about me and what I did to my family.  The last pages of the book were blank, what does this mean?

4 thoughts on “Finn – The Selfish Sibling W27

1. Hi Finn! Your story at first made me curious as to what would happen next, then intrigued as to what the character would do… only to laugh out loud at how you concluded the story! To achieve all that plot and meaning into 100 words takes skill and talent! Well done Finn!

2. Hi Finn, I loved your 100WC it reminded me of Aesop fables, you probably heard of them, The Tortoise and the Hare, The boy who cried Wolf, the Fox and the Crow etc.
    You worked the lesson or moral into your story beautifully but I loved the way you didn’t write and ending and left us all to finish it and make up our minds what would be the right thing for “The Selfish Sibling” to do. It was all very clever, a story within a story and a little reminder to us all that that we are in charge of what we and say to others….
    An excellent piece of writing Finn, keep writing!