Ciarán – Australian alien

“Final load of the terracotta warriors to…um Sidney opera house Australia.”  There were about 5 men loading the ancient terracotta warriors into crates. “This is heavy” said one man. He dropped one, but when he picked it up, he said “phew it’s just a crack”.

The next morning the terracotta warrior that was cracked started rumbling and then it opened-up. An alien popped out of the crate and walked out of a containment facility. To the alien’s surprise there was an entire street of aliens there. “G’day mate, that’s probably the best costume I’ve ever seen”. Then the alien asked, “where am I?” and the man took off his alien head and said, “you’re in Australia mate”.

4 thoughts on “Ciarán – Australian alien

1. Hi Ciarán
    This is a really interesting take on this week’s 100 word challenge and I love how you’ve brought in the terracotta warriors. Your writing is also creative and imaginative and I enjoyed reading about the aliens with the Australian accent!! I’d love to know what happens next…. Well done. Keep up the good work.
    Máire O’Keeffe Team 100wc
    Galway

2. Hi Ciaran,
    I loved the dialogue in your story and I could hear them talking in their Australian accents and I also loved the way you set the scene for your story too. A lot of great stories start when something accidental happens and leads to an adventure which is exactly what you did.
    Great job.