Lilly – Fresh new crepes

Fresh new crepes…

It was Thursday morning

{Well it was actually Thursday evening anyway}

I was just after finishing school and I was on my to get some new fresh crepes

{Aka what young cool people like me call shoes}

After a while I got my shoes and I was running over to boots

{No not the one from Dora the explorer the pharmacy boots}

Anyway I was going over to boots to get a razor

Because I badly needed one because boy if I don’t shave at least every week I look like a gorilla!

I was pretty fast running over to boots if I do say so myself but as I was running I tripped over yellow bricks?

I know it sounds weird but they were everywhere???

And no surprise here I ended up in hospital didn’t get the razors and ended up looking like a gorilla so yeah!

8 thoughts on “Lilly – Fresh new crepes

1. LILLY!!!! That was so funny I loved the way you used the prompts and when I read the title I didn’t expect the story to be like that I expected it to be about pancakes or crepes NOT SHOES AND RAZORS!!!!!!!!! I loved the way you used the word gorilla that was really clever I loved it and I thought the last sentence was really funny YOU DIDN’T GET THE RAZORS AND ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE A GORILLA😂😂🤣🤣keep up the great work,
    Elma.

2. That was a BRILLIANT story Lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the way you said that you ended up looking like a gorilla