Libby – The Mansion

The Mansion

Hi my name is Elizabeth. My friends call me Beth. I recently moved into a house. I was looking for the biggest room. AH-HA, I said when I found it. There was six bathrooms, but were only going to use four. But there was a safe in my closet. I was very curious. It was yellow. I thought it was gold, but it was paint. I sat there for 1 hour and eventually I opened it. There was a cassette tape. I put it in the TV. It was a video of a Gorilla running, it was pretty cute. The bricks are very old. My family randomly disappeared. I said “who’s there?”

2 thoughts on “Libby – The Mansion

1. Good work Libby, how interesting having a safe in your new bedroom containing an old cassette tape! And why did it make your family disappear? Maybe the next person who watches the cassette tape will see the family running on the screen along with the gorilla… ? Good use of punctuation, maith an cailín, Mairéad

2. Hi Libby loved your story it was very interesting and it made me want to know:where’s her family,why would someone want to keep that cassette tape in a safe,why was there a gorilla on the tape I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! I loved the story Libby keep it up,
    Elma.