Killian – My gorilla

Hi my name is Jimmy and I have a pet gorilla and he is yellow. I keep him in a seven layered brick wall and his favourite thing to do when we are on a walk is to go running up trees. He is pretty good at running and climbing and putting dogs in his mouth and I have to tell him to spit them out. When we go shopping he eats fridges and I run out of the store. And I don’t know how many times he pulled a tree out of the ground and ate it but my neighbour sees.

2 thoughts on “Killian – My gorilla

1. Maith an bhuachaill Killian, I always enjoy reading your stories, your lovely sense of humor comes through in your writing. You have a great imagination. It sure sounds like hard work having a pet gorilla! Lean ort, Mairéad

2. Hi Killian, loved your story it must be hard work having a pet gorilla with him eating trees and fridges and putting DOGS 🐶 in his mouth. Anyway I loved the way you used the prompts it was like you weren’t even trying to put them in the story it was really really good 😊
    I loved the way he was your pet gorilla not just a wild gorilla I thought that made the story a bit more funny 😂.
    I like the way you bring him on walks I thought that was really funny.
    Keep up the good work,
    Elma.